Nogol Mesgarani, Associate Counsellor
Nogol is accepting new clients.
Sessions with Nogol are in person and online.
- Monday Alternating
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 8:00pm
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday: 2:00pm – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
Languages: Farsi, English
Sessions Types: Individuals, Families, Couples, Teens 12yrs+
Nogol Mesgarani (she/her) is a Registered Therapeutic Counsellor (RTC #2911) with the Association of Cooperative Counselling Therapists of Canada (ACCT) and an International Coaching Federation accredited and certified Life Coach. She offers counselling for individuals and couples.
Nogol is a recent immigrant to Canada from Iran. I offer a unique, multicultural perspective in my work. I immigrated to Canada in search of a better life and greater freedom. My personal experience of living in two countries and adapting to a new culture has given me a deep understanding of change, healing, and emotions. I am fluent in both English and Farsi and offer sessions in both languages.
In my counselling sessions, I draw upon the wisdom of the body and heart to facilitate self-expression. As a movement and somatic informed counsellor, I help clients tap into the wisdom of their bodies through self-expression. Through this process, we can discover a new way of communicating and find healing for the psyche, as well as access a natural state of joy and ecstasy.
I approach therapy with a holistic perspective, recognizing the interconnectedness of all aspects of an individual’s being. My goal is to help my clients bring their various parts back into balance and wholeness. I focus on promoting mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
With a compassionate and understanding approach, I create a safe and welcoming space to explore your thoughts, feelings, and experiences, and to work towards greater self-awareness, self-acceptance, and overall well-being. My intention is to hold the light for you to see your heart clearly while navigating your path.
Education & Professional Development
- Janina Fisher’s Trauma Treatment Certification Training (CCTP): The Latest Advances and Proven Techniques to Resolve Deeply Held Trauma-2023
- Healing from Affairs Training with Tammy Nelson: Moving Past the Trauma of Betrayal and Infidelity- 2023
- Breaking the Cycle of Unhealthy Family Relationships: Top Tools for Better Boundaries, Nedra Tawwab – 2023
- Emotionally Focused Family Therapy, EFFT, by ICEEFT James Furrow and Lisa Palmer-Olsen – 2023
- Ruth Buczynsk, Working with Core Beliefs of “Never Good Enough” – 2021
- Dr. Sue Johnson’s intensive course in Emotionally Focused Therapy: Attachment-based Interventions for Couples in Crisis – 2022
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy Training by Dr. Lane Pederson – 2022
- Rhodes Wellness College Professional Counsellor Diploma – 2022
- Rhodes Wellness College Wellness Counsellor Certificate – 2021
- Rhodes Wellness College Certified Life Coaching Certificate – 2020
- MBA with focus on Human Resources and Human Motivation in International Business, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, Iran – 2016
- BA Architectural engineering, Amol, Iran – 2014
- Trained in Releasing Patterns of Stress and Uncovering Patterns of Ease: A Body-Mind Centering Approach Through Movement, Touch, and Cellular Consciousness course by Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen – 2021
- Healing with Arts and Art Therapy techniques training, Vancouver – 2021