Each group runs for a term of 3-6 months at time. All group members commit for the whole term.
Meetings are held online via Zoom with the same group participants each month (i.e. no drop-ins).
Over the course of the term, all participants will have chances to present a client case or choose a topic for discussion. Everyone will be encouraged to give their feedback and perspective to their peers. Supervision groups are an interactive experience.
There’s also the opportunity to address a specific topic, determined by the group’s needs or wishes, such as:
- loss and grief
- working with clients who have a challenging time feeling their feelings
- high conflict couples
- depression/lack of affect, and
- anxiety or hyper arousal.
There is also the opportunity to address and discuss additional topics, such as:
- note taking
- administrative best practices and issues
- leadership, and
- goals for professional and practice development
Topics are decided by the group as needed.
The meetings are two hours and you can claim the full two hours as supervision.
$150 per monthly meeting. However, if you pay for the whole term upfront we offer a 5% discount. You can make payments by credit card or etransfer.
The price is $150.00 per person per session. A non-refundable deposit of 15% of your total fee is required as soon as possible and we will deduct your non-refundable amount on each session for individuals paying on a month-to-month basis.
If you are unable to attend the group for an unforeseen reason, you will be charged the full price; however, the option to complete a homework exercise for reflection and submission will be provided. Once submitted, 1 group supervision hour will be accredited to you.
If you want to discontinue the term before it ends you will need to notify Laura at least 7 days before the next supervision group and you will be charged for 50% of the remaining dates as we can not fill your spot once the group has started.
1) Pay full amount for the term and receive a 5% discount off the total amount. A minimum non-refundable deposit of 15% (based on the full value of the term not including the discount) will hold your seat prior to paying the full amount.
2) Pay by monthly installment with an up-front 15% non-refundable deposit fee.
Pay by Credit Card
For your paying convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express. Please call our office with your credit card number at 604.629.7108. The credit card info will be stored on your file but the numbers are confidential.
Pay by e-Transfer (option only for individuals paying full amount)
Please send your e-Transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.